The Trust works with partner schools to deliver its mission through a distinctive model built on collaboration, strong executive leadership and management, effective local governance, curriculum expertise and professional business and financial management. There is particular emphasis on:
- Students’ success in English, Maths and Science
- Engaging parents and carers in students’ learning and supporting families
- Practical and technical specialisms
- Careers education from KS1 upwards
- Employability skills and work placements
- Investment in students’ personal success through coaching and mentoring, and supporting students’ progression through the school phases and beyond
Each school agrees a challenging improvement plan with the Trust, which is carefully monitored by their own local governing body and the Trust’s board of directors. This enables schools to build on their distinct strengths, learn from each other’s best practice and work closely to deliver progression opportunities to all students, at all phases and of all abilities.